Open Enrollment Reminder -
Check your companies who have recently finished open enrollment to ensure the open enrollment closeout has been scheduled. This is piece does not automatically happen, and ensures that all open enrollment elections are properly finalized. For questions on the closeout process, see the following support article: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/214803446
- Updated the Open Enrollment Change Report to fix multi-year plans that were getting reported as dropped coverage when the employee did not elect in open enrollment. Because enrollments don't end in multi-year plans (plan year that are 12+ months and extends beyond the open enrollment effective date), the report should no longer report those who don't elect in OE as dropped coverage. This change will not go back and adjust open enrollment change reports that have already been created during the closeout.
- Updated the Open Enrollment Changes report to properly catch enrollments that were ended in the closeout process when ending plan rules were set to "End All".
- Update to the broker home page.
- Updated the code behind the Pending Salary Change Report. No change in functionality. (Reports tab > Pending Salary Changes)
- Fixed the display of Linked Marketplace event details when displaying "changed from " value on the Wall.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the "Acquired Date" when editing an asset.
- Fixed an issue with editing email templates when changing the email type when the tokens weren't the same between the email types.
- Voluntary life model plans will now indicate a benefit recalc is needed when adding or changing plan rider costs.