- Added help text to employees not receiving 1095 forms.
- Fixed the 1094 MEC coverage offered calculation to account for those using the 4980H Transition Relief who have off-calendar plans (as determined by the ACA Measurement Periods Stability Period Month Begins) to use 70% instead of 95% for the 2015 plan year.
- Allowing 1095 override code combination to allow 1A Line 14 code and 2C Line 16 codes. This is aligned with the recent change to allow a company to designate they want to see the 2C code even though the IRS specifies it is not necessary. By allowing the override combination, this can be set on a small set of employees instead of the entire applicable employee population.
- Resolved an issue with third party app preventing enrollers from bridging.
- Fixed an issue when importing benefit salary when there was no effective date in the file, and system assigned it to today. The issue was that the system treated it like a future salary and did not update the employee record. The nightly job last night would have corrected any affected records.
- Updated the change benefit salary labels.
- Updated the text on the W-4 tasks that use the federal form instead of a state specific one.
- Updated the text on the Broker and GA settings tab for 'Benefit Summaries' instead of 'Services'.
- Fixed the download to excel of the Demographic