- 1095 Transmission (Step 4 of the Audit) now has a button to "Enter E-File Site" if returning to the transmission page and forms have previously been transmitted to Nelco. We have found that many users were selecting the "Transmit" button when needing to get into the Nelco portal. Transmit should be used when generated form data has changed and Nelco data needs to be updated. "Enter E-File Site" should be used when data has already been transmitted, has not changed, and the user is simply looking for to access the Nelco portal.
- Ad hoc reporting now includes "Is Collectively Bargained" from the employee HRIS profile fields.
- Usernames will no longer allow leading or trailing spaces on account registration. If any are included, they will be removed for the user rather than requiring the user correct.
- Assets is no longer labeled "beta".
- Users with enroller permission no longer have access to the "Guide" feature.
- Resolved an issue when attempting to reset an employee password without indicating the Username.