- Create new COBRA dashboard to provide better visibility into the recent COBRA qualifying events and the employees within their election windows. COBRA now has separate lists for those eligible to enroll in COBRA benefits, those who are enrolled in COBRA benefits, and those with ended COBRA enrollments. The COBRA editor is also updated, and we'll be making one more change this week that will allow COBRA enrollments for dependent qualifying events (for example death of employee, or divorce) without the employee. Stay tuned for the next update for this change.
- Broker users and HR users with 'Manage other HR users' permission are now able to edit the Company Identifier (Company home page > Settings > Company Identifier). This is the field used for employee user registration.
- Saved and shared reports will now save sort order of fields, which will reduce the amount of manual user manipulation needed when attempting to save a report with specific column ordering.
- Employee will now be required to complete dependent Date of Birth, Gender, and tobacco when set to 'required' before proceeding to enrollment if fields are missing. Prior to this change, we were only requiring the employee complete dependent SSN if marked as required (Company home page > Benefits > Dependent Profile Fields), but this was expanded to include the three additional fields.
- Updated Broker and GA support pages (Home page > Support)
- Expanded the view of HR Users page views to reflect those pages visited in the last month. From Company home page > Settings > HR Users, then click on the link for the last login.
- HRA plans will now require a company have payroll groups created for plan to be activated for enrollment. This makes the HRA plan now consistent with setup on HSA plan.
- Moved the Universal plan setup fields from the Rates tab to Enrollment Options for more consistency across the other plan types.
- Display change on medical plan contributions setup page to list the contribution type before the contribution amount.
- Group life plan will now require a rate recalc when changing the plan benefit rounding rules.
- Fixed display of dental PCP link under the Helpful Resources section on the employee enrollment page.
- Applying HR user access control restrictions on Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Report, Self-Funded Enrollment Report, and the Pending Salary Changes Report
- Emergency Contacts report (Company Home page > Reports > Emergency Contacts) now has an option to include terminated employees.
- Fixed the display of the dependent suffix on ad hoc reports.
- Removed the language 'pending confirmation' on the Benefit Compensation and Total Compensation Statements for 401k benefits (Company Home page > Reports > Benefit Confirmation Statements or Total Compensation Report).
- On upload of document in employee tasks (Company home page > Tasks > Add or Edit task) will now show the uploaded document name. Prior to this change, the document name did not display and caused question as to whether the upload was successful.
- Updated the Employee Data Sheet, Change History, and Employee Change Request History. All are located on the Employee Management page in the Reviews section (Company home page > Manage Employee > Employee Data Sheet or Change History or Employee Change Request History)
- Fixed an issue with customizing email templates, which caused customized email templates to revert to the system level defaults. Saving email templates going forward with correct any affected customers.
- Prevent future dates on employee Date of Birth. Previously, only dependents were prevented from entering a future date.
- Prevent Medicare Reason from being added on an employee record when Medicare Eligible is either unset or no.
- Created new "Deduction Code Settings' (Company home page > Payroll) for those with integrated payroll subscriptions that would allow more configuration on which benefits do not get transmitted to payroll. Now specific plans or $0 employee costs can be explicitly excluded from the integration.
- Resolved an issue with AgencyBloc sync specific to data that affected a customer.
- Paylocity payroll integration will no longer exchange employee Job Title.