Sutter Health Plus
834 Benefit Enrollment Companion Guide
Created Date: 2014
- Security Protocol: SHP utilizes Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP using SSH Keys), with PGP encryption.
- SHP Operations personnel will establish logons, passwords, and directories for each trading partner approved for testing.
- The following carrier contact information is provided to assist in the transmission/receipt of 834
Group Enrollment and Maintenance transactions:
Shankara Narayanan, Application manager
2480 Natomas Park Dr, Ste 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Client Level Configurations
- ISA06/GS02: Interchange Sender ID-Use sender's identification, usually the TAX ID
- GS06: The Control Group Number in GS06 must be identical to the associated group trailer GE02
- REF 02: Unique Reference ID code
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name-required only when the carrier specifies the name.
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID-carrier uses TAX ID for this value
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name-required when the carrier needs the name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID-carrier will provide value to use if different from preconfigured value
- This loop is optional. Refer to companion guide for group specific requirements
- REF*1L-Member/Group Policy number-Carrier will provide required values
- These loops are all optional and not usually used by the carrier. The carrier will advise if any of these loops are required for a specific setup
- HD03-Insurance Line Code will be based on the mapped benefit plans. This carrier is supported for the below HD03 codes
- HD04-Plan Coverage Description: This is required for plan mapping when applicable. SHP will provide the values when they require the use of this field
- GE02: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must be the same as GS06
Open Enrollment-You will need to work directly with the carrier to identify their Open Enrollment requirements and limitations
- PGP Key - Version: GnuPG v1.4.13 (Darwin)
- Last line "=9coW"