- Added agency-level employee enrollment form reporting access (Broker home page > Reports > Employee Enrollment Forms) which will allow a broker user easier access to pull one or more company's enrollment forms.
- Tobacco signature date is being captured when employee and dependents make or change a tobacco designation. This date will be transmitted to vendors participating in the enrollment data exchange.
- Added a new option for integrated payroll customers to show inactive plans on deduction code settings (Company home page > Payroll > Deduction Code Settings), which will allows a user to see ended plans to ensure codes are correct so transmission of ended deductions can occur when transmitted to payroll.
- Integrated payroll customers are now able to click on the "In Sync" list on the Employee Discrepancy Audit to see the list of employees who were identified as in sync.
- Transmission plan setup page was previously not visible to customers was moved to a new customer-facing page (Benefits > Edit Plan > Advanced > Transmission). This page will display options that can be configured for 834 or the enrollment data exchange, which include items like identifying a plan as post-tax and a new field called "Carrier Plan Type". Note, this does not add additional functionality on capturing post-tax deductions for employee enrollments.
- Employee Enrollment Forms (Reports > Employee Enrollment Forms) are now displaying in order of date/time generated.
- Employee enrollment forms will now report the Newly Eligible coverage start reason for retirement plans when applicable.
- Updated the electronic signature on the employee enrollment form when administrator selects "Agree & Complete" for an employee.
- Update to the enrollment editor when editing cafeteria plan effective date, to recalculate the maximum per pay amount based on the new number of pays from the edited effective date.
- Updated the thirdparty marketplace, universal, and linked marketplace plans to allow the promotion to the new hire enrollment window when they are eligible based on hire date eligibility even when plan is in open enrollment.
- Fixed an issue creating a terminated employee from the integrated payroll Employee Discrepancy Audit for an employee reflecting on the Missing from EN list.
- Updated the 'OE Scheduled Deductions" report for integrated payroll customers (Company home page > Payroll > OE Scheduled Deductions). The report now shows the payroll ID and shows plans that do not have deduction codes (to allow potential errors to be caught if deduction should be transmitted but is missing a payroll code).
- Fixed an issue specific to adding an integrated payroll employee who was in multiple companies.
- Many new elements were added to the enrollment data exchange XML. See the New XSD for published changes. Note, a handful of fields have been deprecated. Please make note of these elements and use the identified replacement elements.
- "Content Management" link in the left navigation menu is now displaying as highlighted when on any of the pages within that menu item: Marketplace Content, Partner Marketing Content, Product Marketing List, or Product Marketing Content.
- Fixed an open enrollment closeout for integrated payroll customers.