Company and Plan Library is designed to give you the ability to create a company library or template to allow users to standardize specific plans, documents, wall feeds and various Company & Benefit settings. This feature will allow users to roll out Employee Navigator fast to more customers and by standardizing the plan and settings, you’ll be able to scale internal operations at your agency.
You can create Libraries from your Agency's Settings tab homepage and/or your GA's Libraries tab. The configurations created at the Library can be copied down when creating new companies. This will allow you to standardize your plans and settings to make the company build out process simpler and faster than ever.
Wall Feeds - With the Library, you can build Wall Feeds and copy them down when adding a new company. This way HR users can receive the same notifications as you as soon as they access EN. Instructions and examples regarding the wall can be found in the links below:
The Details page, the selected Triggers and Checklist items will copy down with the Library. We will automatically default the new Company under the copied company's setup.
However, the system will not select any HR users to receive the notifications as no HR users have been set up as the company has not been built yet. You will have to check off the HR users you would like to receive notifications under the People tab at the company level after you create individual company and add specific HR users.
Changes made to the Wall feed in the Library after it has been applied to a new company, will not update on the company level. You will have to update the wall feeds on an individual basis for each company, thus making it important to take time to plan your Library company.
Contacts – The contacts listed under the Library currently do not copy down into the new company.
HRIS Field Tracking – Give you the ability to control which employee profile fields are visible and/or required by HR users. Here you will see all the dropdown options you would see under the employee's Profile. You can choose which fields you would like to make visible and required.
Also, if the field has a Track Changes option, you can select it as well to help you report on the changes. Changes to this field will be included in the Demographic Changes Report (after the box has been checked). Note: Changes made prior to checking off specific fields here will not be included in the report. Checking off a field will not pull changes on the report retroactively, only going forward.
General Settings – Give you the ability to standardize the “Options affecting the employee functions” and the “Options affecting employee display”. You can also add Custom Document and App Headers that will copy down into the new company also.
Ex. If you would like all of the profile changes made by the Employee to pend for HR approval? You are able to check the “Pend profile updates” box here and the setting will apply for every new company built with this Library.
Recommended Web Pages - Customize the employee experience by adding recommended website links, which will display on the Resources tab of the employee homepage.
Home Page RSS Feeds - Customize the RSS content on the Employee home page. Select add and choose from one of the samples in the system or you may add your own. If no RSS feeds are added, employees will not see any default RSS feeds.
Home Page Welcome Message - Ability to customize the Welcome Message that will display for the employee on their home page. You choose from and customize any of the three Home Page Welcome types: Default, New Hire Welcome Message and Open Enrollment Welcome Message.
Home Page Articles - Allows you to add a customized message for employees on their home page.
You are able to add general documents or documents tied to a specific benefit/carrier/plan under the Benefits tab. Only documents tied to a specific plan will copy down into the company. Documents can also be managed at the company level.
Again, if a document is added to the Library after it has been applied to a Company, it will not be added automatically to your copied company. You must update it at the company level for all previously copied companies.
Provides the ability to build and copy plans from Companies, Libraries and the EN Marketplace. In order for a plan to be copied down into a Company with a Library Copy, when the Library is being applied, the plan must be Active. This will require you to set up the eligibility rules for the plan under the Library. You can still copy an inactive plan from the Library at the company level.
This can be very useful if you are standardizing the products that you offer to your groups. You can create Libraries that are targeted to the group you service and design the plans accordingly.
We would also recommend to setup and review the Eligibility Rules at the company level. This will allow you to setup the eligibility rules based on the company’s specific class setup. You should also review the entire plan at the company level to make sure that it is configured correctly before releasing it to the EEs.
Plan Communications & Benefit Videos
This will allow you to keep consistent communication throughout your groups without having to copy/paste text from one company to another.
Enrollment Settings – Ability to standardize the configuration of the options that affect how EEs enroll in coverage.
Enrollment Window Settings – Allows for creation of a consisted enrollment window for all new groups added from this Library.
Employee & Dependent Profile Fields - Are fields displayed to the employee during enrollment and profile editing. You are able to manage which fields are Visible, Editable and Required. If a field is marked as required, employees are required to complete this field in their enrollment flow before they can save the page and move on. Employees will not be able to complete their enrollment window until the fields are completed.
Life Events – Ability to customize the text and requirements for all listed Life Events.
Example: If you want all Life Events processed by the employee, to pend for HR approval, you can configure the options under the Library. Therefore, the configured settings for Life Events will apply to the new company when built with this Library.
How to create a new Library
- Create a new Library, you can go to your Agency or GA homepage. Under the Settings tab (Libraries tab for GA Users) > Companies and Plans, you can click on the “add+” icon. You will be required to name your Library.
- Create a Library from an existing company, you can click on "Add a Company" from an Agency home page> "Add from Existing". Using the Active Company drop-down, you can select the company that you would like to use to create a template. Add a Library name under the Name field and mark the "Create as a Library" checkbox.
- Note: When creating a company or Library from an existing company, Plans, documents, and feeds are not copied from the existing company into the Library.
How to build a new company with the Library
- Add a company - This option will allow you to build out a default company from scratch.
- Add from Library - This option will allow you to choose a Library from your list to pull the plans and settings into the new company. You will have the option to choose which active plans you want to copy from the library and also select the Agency users who should have access to the new company.
- Add from existing - This option will allow you to create a new company, from an existing company. The settings from the existing company will copy into the new company.
- Create as Library - Allows to create a Library from an already existing company. If you have a perfect company that you would like to have all new companies mirror, you would use this option to create a Library with the settings from the existing company.
- Note: When creating a company or Library from an existing company, Plans, documents, and feeds are not copied from the existing company into the new company.