- Voluntary life plan models now support allowing overage spouse to continue coverage. Under plan setup > Eligibility > Enrollment Options, a new setting for "Allow spouse over age coverage to continue" has been added. This feature works like the existing employee option, where when set and in open enrollment, if a spouse has an active enrollment in the benefit, and they are now over max allowed spouse age, the spouse will be eligible to continue coverage in the benefit.
- Added two new tobacco rating options, located on the Rates page, to Voluntary Life plan models to allow more flexibility in assigning tobacco rates.
- Individual is a Tobacco User: Default and only option prior to this new feature. Rates are assigned to the employee and spouse separately based on their individual tobacco statuses.
- Employee is a Tobacco User: New option only looks at employee tobacco status, and uses that for both the employee and spouse rates. For example, if employee is a tobacco user, then both employee and spouse will use the tobacco rates.
- Employee or Spouse is a Tobacco User: New option, which looks at both and if either employee or spouse is a tobacco user, both will be assigned the tobacco rate. For example, if employee is a tobacco user and spouse is not, then both employee and spouse will use tobacco rates.
- In the last release we added employee SSN search on the company home page and the employees tab. This build, we've extended that to the additional pages where search for employee is also available.
- Added a new stat on the Company Homepage for "Active Employee Headcount".
- Fixed an issue specific to IE for the new SIC code in Add Company.
- Fixed an IE specific issue related to Employee Change Request History.
- Updated the Iowa state withholding form link.
- Updated the display on medical enrollment to always show costs to the hundredths.
- Fixed pending EOI display issue when there were no records actually pending.
- Fixed a display issue for missing pending enrollments.
- Removed EOI step in enrollment flow when employee elects below GI after originally electing pending amount.
- Fixed document load error when viewed from the details link in the enrollment flow.
- No longer pending dependent insurability requests when plan allows dependents to enroll without EE and dependent is not above the dependent GI amount.
- Fixed age calculation date on voluntary life plan models to use eligibility effective date, not enrolled on date.
- Updated the End Cafeteria process which affected ending cafeteria plans that had multiple changes in the plan year.
- Fixed the link on the pending profile changes link from the Manage Employee page.
- Update the "Back to Manage" link after termination.
- Fixed an issue with downloading the Demographic Changes report to excel when there were no fields selected.
- Updated the label on Broker > Settings "Companies and Plans".
- Resolved an issue with updating Asset category name.
- Resolved an issue with saving a new asset cost.
- Fixed the display of the payroll deduction change history when on the payroll tab, and then selecting the change history link on a deduction transmission record.
- Fixed a display count on the payroll dashboard for "Connected Employees".
- Updated the Paylocity-specific API transmission for benefit salary.