- Enhanced the voluntary life model enrollment pages for a better user experience on web browser and mobile.
- Company situs has been added to company > profile. Company situs can be completed when situs is not the same as the company address located on the same page.
- Added a new event group for reporting employee SSN changes on the wall.
- New Voluntary Life age band and age reduction options have been added for changes effective on the "Birthday".
- No longer requiring employee first name and last name to be editable. We returned previous functionality where those fields could be locked for editing by the employee.
- Fixed an issue with defined contribution fund allocation on the new medical enrollment pages.
- Fixed a display issue where defined contribution box was displaying on plans that were not eligible to receive defined contributions. The defined contributions had not been able to be allocated to these ineligible plans, but the display was confusing.
- Fixed a few small display issues on the new medical enrollment page.
- Improved the language when benefit can't be dropped after demographic change when there are no termination rules.
- Apply agency level company permissions when broker user is pulling agency reports.
- Fixed an issue with the downloaded report name for the reports in the General section of the reports tab.
- Fixed an issue with the HR access "Back to Reports" so that it will redirect to the Employees tab when the HR access to Reports has been restricted.
- Integrated payroll deduction audit will now pull post tax codes when applicable for S corp shareholders.
- Deductions will show on the deduction audit when there is an employee deduction, but if there is no code for the plan, the "Missing Deduction Code" message will display, and user will not be able to sync the deduction until there is a code.
- Resolved a edge case issue causing duplicate employee to display in employee discrepancy audit.
- Improved the display on the payroll tab when group is in audit mode.
- Reinstating employee with benefits will trigger deduction API to payroll.
- Resolved an issue deleting marketplace video link.