- Added double-click protection on enrollment saves to reduce the number of duplicate enrollments.
- Re-enabled the 'Carrier Advocacy Email" link on the broker home page. This was a feature we introduced at conference to help brokers communicate with carriers on the need to integrate with Employee Navigator.
- Created 'Agent ID' for broker users to assign agent IDs to specific carrier, benefit, and states. From the users list (Broker home page > Users > edit user > Agent ID). This is a similar feature to the broker agency user ID (Broker home > Settings > Agent ID).
- Agency user IDs and Broker user Agent ID's can now be assigned the commission percentage allocations on the plan. Agent IDs must be configured before assigning to the plan (see above). Once Agent ID have been created, within the plan setup there is a new sub-tab in the Advanced section for 'Commissions'. This will be report on the marketplace exchange files, and can additionally but can be used for data collection for non-exchange plans.
- Corrected the text on the GA and Broker support tab (Home page > Support > select the 'phone support' link) to reflect our support hours from 9AM to 7PM EST.
- Fixed a display issue on Voluntary Life model benefit setup to display the 'View Increments' link on benefit type 'Increments with Multiple of Earnings Max'.
- HR Users with mask salary will no longer be able to see the link 'View 1095' from the Actions menu on the Manage Employee page.
- Updated the GA and Broker user list pages. Now only those users with 'Manage User' access will be able to click into to view a user profile.
- Added a warning message when attempting to setup a wall feed checklist item that exceeds the maximum character limit.
- Updated the file name when downloading reports from the General Reports section on the Reports tab.
- Fixed a display issue on medical model enrollment pages that erroneously presented the defined contribution box when defined contribution was not available. No defined contributions were allowed to be entered, it was only a display issue.
- Fixed a display issue affecting enrollment on voluntary life plan on a specific use-case.
- Primary email is getting set on employee record when employee registers an account with an email as the username.
- To add visibility into configured deduction codes on plans, and the associated transmission option for integrated payroll, 'Transmission Option' has been moved inside the deduction code settings. New warning messaging has been added on page save when a plan does not have a deduction code and transmission option is set to anything other than "Never Send'.
- Added a check on confirm OE closeout that checks an integrated payroll company that has plans without a deduction code and has a transmission setting other than 'Never Send'. This change on OE closeout, coupled with the deduction code setup, will help to ensure that all plans that are eligible to have enrollments and are expected to be transmitted to payroll have deduction codes prior to activating open enrollment.
- Fixed the display of broker contact information from the vendor portal.
- Updates to display errors details that occur on payroll audit imports.
- Import will now assign employees to the "all employees" subscriber group. This had caused issues in the discrepancy audit when employees weren't assigned the "all employee" subscriber group due to import.
- Fixed an issue when changing a deduction code, that erroneously un-set the payroll transmission selection of 'never send'. If a code is set to 'never send' and the deduction code value is modified, the 'never send' will still be set.
- Fixed a display issue of 'Blocked Employees' listed on the payroll dashboard when user selects to unblock an employee.
- Update to the Proliant-specific employee discrepancy audit auto-mapper. This will result in less manual selection when completing a payroll discrepancy audit for Proliant.
- Deduction audit will now only show deduction records for the employee's primary subscriber group when company is using multiple subscriber groups.