- Fixed a calculation for group life plans with 'Multiple of Earning Minus' benefit design.
- Fixed a display issue preventing increasing a restricted plan an open enrollment when benefit is required to match the restricting plans. This could be seen when a Voluntary AD&D plan requires benefit amount match the Voluntary Life plan, and when employee increased the Voluntary Life enrollment at OE, the restricted Voluntary AD&D was not giving the option to select a benefit.
- Added logic on demographic discrepancy audit that requires certain compensation fields to resolve demographic discrepancies.
- Fixed an issue with deduction audit that had caused an error viewing the audit results.
- Fixed an issue with importing enrollments that was affected by payroll groups.