- California Carrier Arbitration Language for medical plans is now available! Employee Navigator will add the carrier arbitration language, which can be linked to the plan. It is important to note, that arbitration language is not automatic. It must be added to a plan, and will only present to the employee when situs is California. Optionally, when using the PDF Enrollment Form, the arbitration language and response will be displayed on the form. Kaiser was the first carrier added, but additional carrier language will be completed over the next day. Please see support article for complete details and instructions to setup.
- Simplified the "Copy a Plan" option from "Add a Plan". When copying a plan, the user will be presented with a second step with the copy options instead of displaying all the options on one page.
- Auto-generating a unique company identifier when adding a new company, and if the value is not unique, we will provide a list of 5 available options that are available.
- Added validation preventing plan activation when there is already an active third party marketplace plan with the same product group.
- Fixed an issue preventing copy plan from a GA.
- Updated the voluntary life enrollment process to check for prior approved insurability records on save. This change will prevent reducing benefit down below GI when it had previously been approved.
- When electing in OE for a voluntary life plan when the current enrollment had previously ended, we are now applying the late entrant GI rules.
- Fixed the display of mobile employee home page when broker is using custom login URL.
- Updated the defined contribution balancer from the newly eligible enrollment summary. This was affecting only the one enrollment window, but would have prevented the employee from selecting "agree & complete" on enrollment summary due to an out of balance message on defined contributions.
- Fixed an error affecting annual benefit salary on save of compensation page.
- Added validation on logout URL checking for valid "http://" or "https://".
- Fixed the HR Setting "Disable PTO" that was also inadvertently removing links to Manage ACA.
- Integrated payroll clients can now allow hire date to be retained when changing a primary subscriber group when the change does not affect benefit eligibility dates. This occurs both on manual change to subscriber group and via discrepancy audit. Subscriber group article has been updated with additional information.
- Updated mapping when processing Paylocity discrepancy audits based on Paylocity's Comprehensive Demographic Report and Deduction Report.
- Payroll demographic discrepancy audit is now only showing discrepant data for the primary subscriber group when employee is connected to multiple subscriber groups.
- Updated the Account Status Code for dropped coverage on the Alegeus file.