Client Level Configurations
- ISA06: Interchange Sender ID-Use sender's identification, usually the TAX ID
- GS02: Senders Tax ID
- GS06: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must match GE02 in footer (required to be 1-9 digits)
- REF*38 is situational. Refer to group structure to see if required for your setup
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID
- N102: TPA or Broker Name
- N104: TPA or Broker Tax ID
- Exclude all REF segments except REF*OF and REF*1L unless specifically asked to include by carrier
- All REF segments are optional. Carrier will identify which to include.
Loop 2310 and 2320
- Exclude from client level configuration unless carrier specifically asks to include.
- GE02: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must be the same as GS06