Employee Navigator is excited to announce Version 2 of the Colonial Life Third Party App integration connection! As of Sunday October 29th, 2017, the following enhancements and new features were released;
- Updated the user interface of Colonial Third Party app plans on employee enrollment pages.
- Enhanced retrieval of enrollment details on enrollment pages.
- Enhanced the enrollment page display to include the following details per policy, per product:
- main insured name, coverage level, policy effective date, description, benefit amount, cost per pay, tax status, and coverage end date or ended policies.
- Improved error messaging to ensure required demographic details are entered prior to processing enrollments.
- Improved real-time web service calls to and from Colonial’s enrollment platform.
- Resolved existing errors related to stacked coverage and multiple main insured policies.
- Added restrictions to prevent plan activation when existing active plan is in place with the same Product Group assignment.
- Added logic to prevent plan activation when Colonial External Account ID value is not entered in the company. This will ensure required account details are entered prior to enrollment.
- Added logic to automatically extend plan end date at time of initial plan build.
- Improved the Colonial Operations Sync job user interface and functionality.
- Employee Navigator and Colonial will now match on employee SSN rather than unique ID when syncing existing coverage across the two platforms.
- Removed “Send Census” in the existing Colonial Operations Sync page. This step is no longer needed now that matching will occur on SSN.
- Added support for change tracking on 'Manager' field (Company home > Settings > HRIS Field Tracking). This is now set to track change for all companies, and will begin to capture change tracking going forward.
- Emergency Contact tasks (Company home > Tasks > Getting Started tasks) are now able to be set as optional or required. To set as optional, use the new setting "allow employee to prefer not to identify an emergency contact".
- Fixed an issue with plan sort tool that affected the display order of plans in enrollment.
- Resolved a display issue on plan comparison that was affecting some plan options.
- Updated the date restrictions on Dependent Add Life Events. Dependent Begins or Returns from College, Court Ordered Dependent Coverage, and Dependent Loss of Coverage now support adding future dates from the current date. Newborn Child and Adopt a Child no longer support dates in the future.
- 'Hours Per Week' values are now capped at thousandths, and previously stored values in excess of 7 digits will now be capped on 834 files.
- Fixed an issue that affected company status when HR users made updates to the company profile (Company home > Settings > Profile).
- Termination Report (Company home > Reports > Termination Report) now includes 'Termination Reason' and 'Terminated On'.
- Total Compensation Report was updated to exclude HSA contributions from the taxable income calculation for purposes of the displaying the Social Security and Medical taxes.
- Managers are no longer allowed to deny time off requests that are in a "Taken" status.
- No longer displaying inactive broker users on plan commissions setup (Company home > Benefits > Plan > Advanced > Commission).
- Fixed a display issue with the asset inventory list that only affected very large customers.
- Updated the formatting of asset cost to display values to the hundredths when downloading asset report and when viewing the asset report.
- Updated our public webpage to include our Frederick office and updated ACA pricing.
- 'Deduction End Date' was added to the OE Scheduled Deductions Report (Company home > Payroll > OE Scheduled Deductions). This report is only available for companies using integrated payroll who have closed OE and have deduction pending future transmission to payroll vendor.
- Fixed a query on the 'Deduction Discrepancy Audit' that was affecting performance.