EDI - 834 Exports Engine
- Added “Generate Test File” option to Export Engine > Generation page.
- Selecting the option at time of file generation will (1) disable transmission and or encryption of file and (2) output 834 elements on separate lines instead of the EDI delimiter.
- Added logic to automatically delete “export only specified employees” log after file generation is complete.
- Fixed an issue where 834 output incorrectly promoted dependent as active employee when electing COBRA coverage.
- Fixed bug where dependent suffix did not populate on 834 output. If a suffix is tied to a dependent, it will populate in the 2100 A/NM1 07 field.
- Dependents will now populate on 834 file in predictable sort order by Relationship to Employee then Age.
2nd: Spouse (if applicable)
3rd+: Oldest Child followed by birth order of all dependents