Client Level Configurations
- ISA06: Interchange Sender ID-Use sender's identification. Carrier has specific required values that they will provide.
- GS02, GS03: Carrier provided values
- GS06: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must match GE02 in footer (required to be 1-9 digits)
- REF*38 is optional and carrier will provide required values if needed.
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID
- This Loop is optional. Carrier client level structure will indicate if this is needed
- Most REF segments except REF*OF are listed as optional in this loop for this carrier. The carrier will indicate when they require an optional loop
- These loops are optional and will be used based on the carrier requirements. See client level structure for details
- HD04-Plan Coverage Description: Carrier requires this and the required values are case based. Refer to client level group structure for exact requirements
- REF*1L-This is required. Carrier will provide group specific structure with required values.
Loops 2310, 2320
- These loops are optional. Carrier client level structure will indicate if this is needed
- GE02: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must be the same as GS06
- No PGP encryption key was provided. Carrier uses a SFTP protocol for transmission (Secure)
- Terminated records are set to drop from this carrier’s file feeds at 14 days past the termination date