- We now allow “Per Person” as a rate basis for riders on Vol Life model plans. We also support “per child” and “all children” for children rates on these riders. To access, go to Riders > “Rates are based on” and select “Per Person.” “Per Person” rate basis riders cannot be attached to Medical Model plans.
- Added a warning toaster to VXTD plans to alert users that when GI Rules are changed after enrollments are made, existing employee enrollment records will not be updated to reflect these changes. This is the same warning toaster we have in place for Vol Life plans.
- Added new plan complete checks to Voluntary Life plan models. The Voluntary Life plan model can no longer be activated for enrollment if the plan's Rate Settings are incomplete.
- Added new plan complete checks to VXTD Buy-Up plan types. If a VXTD plan is set as Plan Type = Buy-Up, completion of the "Aggregate Max %" and "Aggregate Max $" fields in the plan's Costs tab will now be required for plan activation.
- Added new plan complete checks to Transit, Parking, and Dependent Care plans. "Employee Change Frequency" must be set from the plan's Eligibility Rules tab in order the plan to be activated for enrollment.
- We are now preventing employees who have not set their tobacco user status from enrolling in a plan with a Rider that is tobacco rated. This ensures that rider costs will accurately reflect the tobacco status of the enrollee.
- Fixed an issue where riders were looking at the group’s pay frequency and not taking into account a company’s customized payroll calendar.
- Fixed an issue impacting "End of calendar year" overage dependent drop rules. Dependents eligible to continue coverage through the end of the calendar can now re-enroll during OE and remain enrolled after OE closeout through 12/31 of the calendar year.
- Applies to all plan models: updated the URL from the plan's Reports tab > Payroll Codes to redirect users to the NEW Payroll setup page.
- Corrected a spelling error on the Details page of Medical model plans in enrollment flow.
- Corrected display issue of costs on Issue Age Medical model plans when there was a valid rate change. This was a display issue in enrollment flow only and did not prevent the correct cost from being calculated on the enrollment record upon save.
- Fixed an issue that affected Defined Contribution funding toward Medical model plans that offered only the Employee + Child tier (no Employee + Child(ren). The funding amount was previously not updating as expected for the single child tier in enrollment flow.
- Fixed an issue introduced in our last build that was preventing Late Entrant employees to enroll in a Buy-UP VXTD plan when the GI was set to $0.
- Fixed an issue with the "Hide Pre-Existing Condition" setting not persisting on Save within the VXTD plan model.
- Updated the label for Employee/Spouse GI Reduction Rules to indicate that the rule applies to New Hire/Newly Eligible Employees only. GI Reduction Rules are not supported during OE at this time.
- For consistency, changed text “Open Season” to “Open Enrollment” in Life Events.
- Onboarding - User will now be able to modify the message content on the "Welcome" task after employees have completed the task and it will no longer be locked for editing. This functionality applies to the Welcome task only. Changes made to the task will update the task for all employees who have completed the task and those viewing the task going forward.
- Corrected text on California and Kentucky State withholding tasks. Tasks had been incorrectly pointing to the Federal W-4 form.
- Fixed an issue where HR users with permission and access control restrictions could see restricted employee information through the re-start hire tool.
- Fixed an issue where Emergency Contact Task / "Next/Finish" buttons not enabled when task requirement was met in Chrome, Edge, and IE11. These buttons are now enabled for those browsers.
- On Company > Settings > Communications > Enrollment Confirmation the label was updated for custom Open Enrollment agreement types.
- Switched from 2016 Reporting to the 2017 Reporting year. You will now be able to generate 2017 forms! 2016 forms will no longer be generated, but will be view only within the ACA tab.
- Updated the Federal Poverty Level from 9.66% of $11,880 to 9.69% of $12,060.
- Updated the W2 and Rate of Pay Safe Harbor Calculation from 9.66% to 9.69%.
- Removed 4980H Transition Relief from Part 1 Employer Information. This transition relief is no longer being offered for the 2017 reporting year. 4980H Transition Relief was also removed from the 1094.
- Removed "Using the Qualified Offer Method Transition Relief" from Part 1 Employer Information. This transition relief was not offered for the 2016 and 2017 reporting year, so it was removed from the page to reduce confusion.
- Made the "Send Deductions to Payroll" date required when an integrated payroll group is closing out OE. The option to "Populate earliest availiable date" was added, and will autopoulate the "Send Deductions to Payroll" date to the day after OE closeout.
- Max date was added to "Send Deductions to Payroll" date. The date can be no more than a month after OE closeout.
- Fixed an issue where we were allowing a group to close out OE without payroll deduction codes entered and the proper transmission settings selected.
- Fixed an issue where the per pay cost on an employee's Recurring Deduction record was not updating as expected on a rate recalc.
- Added functionality to capture and store Colonial Life enrollment records when there are multiple "Type:B" plan records tied to one policy.
- Added descriptions to codes for Carrier data mapping codes to make it clearer what is required to come across on files. We now only show the codes required by the Carrier.
The Following items were installed in a 419 branch build on November 30th:
- Fixed an issue with Colonial Life Operations sync where ended policy costs were being including in the total cost on the enrollments table. These costs are now correctly excluded.
- Fixed a Colonial Life Operations Sync issue where EN was only fetching details that belonged to the first batch on the sync file.
- A new field, “Enrolled by”, was added to row-based ad hoc reports. This field reports the original user who enrolled a plan, and will not change upon changes to the enrollments. This is useful to audit companies who use enrollers to enroll employees.
- Several reports were converted to a more modern engine (Demographic Changes, Open Enrollments, Pending Salary Changes, OE Scheduled Deductions).