- Added support for the more granular 2018 ACA age band curve for children. The new age bands support a new 0-14 age band, with individual age bands starting for individuals ages 15+. This will be the default age curve for all plans built with a plan start date of 1/1/18 or later. Plans starting prior to 1/1/18 will default to prior age curve which rated individuals 0-20 in the same band, with individual age bands starting at age 21.
- W2 Reporting – fixed an issue which was excluding costs for Medical enrollments when the Medical plan spanned over 2 years.
- W2 Reporting – fixed an issue where a $0 cost was being reported for Medical enrollments when the enrollment was approved from pending.
- We manually ran the nightly job for Age Reductions between 12/1-12/20. This was necessary to capture any cost/benefit changes due to age change while the Age Reduction nightly job tool was being updated on our last build.
- Fixed an issue on our NEW CI plan that was causing an error in enrollment flow when rates were based on Benefit Amount and the GI was $0. If you are not familiar with our new CI enhancements, check out this article: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005636203-Plan-Setup-Critical-Illness.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing an add or drop of dependent children from Voluntary Life
- Fixed an issue causing an error in OE flow when an EE re-enrolled in a multi-year plan they were already enrolled in.
- Removed PCP Name and PCP ID from the Voluntary Life ad-hoc and Cafeteria ad-hoc reports. These fields are not associated with Vol Life or Café products.
- Fixed runtime error that was causing 1095 forms to fail to generate. We previously added the logic to check for class change effective dates so we could accurately report the cost of coverage for an employee on line 15. The runtime error was occurring because we were looking at all demographic changes, not just class changes for the form generation.
- Removed the help text from the Affordability Calculator and added the option to "View Article" with the tool instructions.
- Fixed an issue where Admin users could not see the link to "Show Organizational Chart" in Company Settings. This setting turns organizational chart visibility on and off for employees.
- Fixed an issue pertaining to the COBRA product where the same Bundled Plan Name could not be used among multiple plan years. (Actions menu> Bundled Plans> Add a Bundle)
- Fixed an issue for Platinum Broker Licensees that use our Broker XML where the files were failing to generate due to a Queue change. (Broker Homepage> Settings> Generate)