WHAT ARE THE FEES ASSOCIATED WITH 834 SELF SERVICE EDI?
Licensing Fee: To utilize the 834 EDI product an agency must have at minimum the Enhanced Plus License.
Set Up Fees:
- New Carrier Configuration - The cost to establish a new carrier is a one-time fee of $750. Once the carrier has been added to our pre-configured carrier list, it can be re-used at no additional cost.
- Carrier set-up fees are billed immediately to the licensee directly.
- There are recurring fees billed to the licensee for all 834 EDI files transmitted through Employee Navigator's engine, with the exception of the Platinum license level.
- Employee Navigator bills at the beginning of each month for the current month.
- Upon moving a file to production, the recurring fee is billed one time per enrolled employee per month (PEPM) fee of $0.45. Employee Navigator looks at the number of enrolled employees in any of the plan models that a file is sent for. If there are 100 EEs eligible at ABC Company, but only 60 are enrolled for medical, we bill 60 x $0.45 = $27.00 monthly.
- This fee is assessed by client and is only billed one time per month, no matter how many files are in production for 1 client. For example, if XYZ Company has 4 files (2 medical, 1 dental & 1 vision file) for 300 enrolled across all 4 plans, we would only bill the recurring fee as follows: 300 x $0.45 = $135
- Ex1: An EE is enrolled in Dental only. The group has 3 EDI files in production. The EE will be billed once.
- Ex2: An EE is enrolled in Medical, Dental and Vision. The group has 3 EDI files in production. The EE will be billed once.
- Employee Navigator will complete a quarterly review, specifically looking at when a client first moves a file to production. We will bill for the month that the file moves into production, however there could be instances when the file moves to production mid-month and we've already billed for that month so we would need to true-up.
- There is no monthly minimum fee associated with 834 files.
Additional 1:1 Training Fee
Employee Navigator provides a single 1:1 834 EDI Training session for approximately 1 hour for no additional fee. If your premier user is replaced or changes roles, you can request an additional 1 hour training session at $350 per.