WHAT ARE THE FEES ASSOCIATED WITH SELF SERVICE EDI?
- Licensing Fee: To utilize the EDI product an agency must have at minimum the Enhanced Plus License.
- Set Up Fees:
- New Carrier Configuration - The cost to establish a new carrier is a one-time fee of $750. Once the carrier has been added to our pre-configured carrier list, it can be re-used at no additional cost.
- Carrier set-up fees are billed immediately to the licensee directly.
- Recurring Fees:
- There are recurring EDI fees for all EDI files transmitted through Employee Navigator's engine, with the exception of the Platinum license level.
- Employee Navigator bills at the beginning of each month for the current month.
- Upon moving a file to production, the recurring fee is billed one time per eligible employee per month (PEPM) fee of $0.45. Employee Navigator looks at the highest number of eligible employees in any of the plan models that an eligibility file is sent for. If there are 450 EEs at ABC Company, but only 280 are eligible for medical, while all 450 are eligible for dental & vision, we bill 450 x $0.45 = $202.50 monthly.
- This fee is assessed by client and is only billed one time per month, no matter how many files are in production for 1 client. For example, if XYZ Company has 4 files (2 medical, 1 dental & 1 vision file) for 300 eligibles per plan, we would only bill the recurring fee as follows: 300 x $0.45 = $135
- Employee Navigator will complete a quarterly review, specifically looking at when a client first moves a file to production. We will bill for the month that the file moves into production, however there could be instances when the file moves to production mid-month and we've already billed for that month so we would need to true-up.
- Effective July 2015, Employee Navigator removed the $45 monthly minimum per company.
- Additional 1:1 Training Fee
Employee Navigator provides a single 1:1 EDI Training session for approximately 1 hour for no additional fee. If your premier user is replaced or changes roles, you can request an additional 1 hour training session at $250 per.