Always Care 5010
Note: Carrier has two platforms, STAR and NGL, the configuration is the same for both, the only different is the value populated in the Header GS03 segment and the Loop 100B N104 Segment. The client/broker will need to confirm which platform the client is on to populate with the correct values.
- ISA06: Tax ID of Plan Sponsor
- GS02: Tax ID of Sender (Use Tax ID of Plan sponsor)
- GS03: Confirm platform client is on with carrier (STAR or NGL), you will populate one of the following values based on the platform;
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID
- N104: Confirm platform client is on with carrier (STAR or NGL), you will populate one of the following values based on the platform;
- REF_1L_02: Location Code if provided add for employee and dependents
- HD03: DEN or VIS (Note, this is set at the plans level form the Insurance line code drop down)
- HD04: Plan ID information that will be provided by carrier in group structure
- REF_1L_02: Group or Policy Number, this Cannot be the same as the information in the 2000 loop
- Open enrollment file should include open and ended enrollments.
- Carrier will continue to accept eligibility file after open enrollment file is sent, but all subsequent eligibility files should include both open enrollments and existing enrollments.
- Carrier requires that naming convention of Open Enrollment file include OE in the name somewhere.
- When sending open enrollment file, notify Josh Wax, Josh@StarmountLife.com