NVA-National Vision Administrators 5010
Client Specific Values
ISA06: Senders Tax ID
- ISA 14 : Please note, the value is defaulted to 1 for an auto response; however, you can change this value if deemed necessary.
GS02: Senders Tax ID
GS06: Unique number maintained by sender
REF: Master Policy Number (provided by carrier)
N102: Company Name
N104: Company Tax ID
N101: TV for TPA or BO for Broker
N102: Name of entity identified in N101
N104: Tax ID for entity in N102
Ref1L- Populate based on data provided in Group structure, populate for both employees and dependents
HD03: VIS (Set at plans Insurance line code, value will export on the 2300 loop)
HD05: Set rules for HD05 coverage level values. Spec indicates the following
EMP= Employee Only, ESP= Employee and Spouse, ECH=Employee and Children, and FAM=Family
If your plan set up has a different variance of the coverage tiers you will need to set rules for the values.
Example: My plan set up has Employee+ One
Mapping: My HD05 value would be ESP and my Criteria would be Coverage level=Employee + One, and Relationship=Spouse
REF1L-Populate based on date provided in Group Structure, per spec information nay be sent in 2000 Loop (ask carrier for preference)
GE02: Unique number maintained by sender (must be same value as input in the GS06)
- Open enrollment files should include open enrollments only. The carrier will term terminate by omission any members who are not on the file as of 12/31/2014.
- Carrier will continue to accept eligibility maintenance files for 2014 after the open enrollment file has been sent.
- The open enrollment file should contain OE in the file naming convention.
- Frank Suazo email@example.com and Jamie Marciniak firstname.lastname@example.org should be notified when the Open Enrollment file has been transmitted.