Client Level Configuration Details
- ISA06: Interchange Sender ID (DDPPGGGGG where PP is the plan code and GGGGG is the group number)
- GS02: Same as ISA06
- GS06: Control number assigned by sender, must be identical to value in the Footer GE02 number can be 1-9 digits long
- BGN05: Set based on time zone if sender (ET=Eastern, CT=Central, MT=Mountain, PT=Pacific Time)
- REF02: Master Group Number PPGGGGG(PP=Delta Assigned Plan Code/GGGGG= 5 digit numeric group number)
N102: Sender Name
N104: Tax ID numberof Sender
Loop 1000C (Included in Companion guide; however, will need to ask testing contact if needed)
- N101: BO if Broker sending file or TV if third party administrator sending file
- N102: Payer Name
- N104: Federal Tax ID of entity identified in N101
- REF_1L02: PPGGGGGDDDDD (PP= Delta Assigned Plan Code, GGGGG= 5 Digit numberi Group number assigned by Delta, DDDDD= 5 digit sub-location/division number)
- REF_DX: Store Location/Employer Specific Reference ID should be used if advised by the carrier if not advised, exclude segment at client level
HD03: Should be set at Plans link and value will be selected from the Insurance line code drop down menu. Should select one of the followoing based on the plan type;
- DCP-Dental HMO
- GE02: Control number assigned by sender, must match value in the GS06 number can be 1-9 digits long
- DDAL prefers that the open enrollment file that includes both open and ended enrollments.
- DDAL recommends that ongoing eligibility files continue to be received after the open enrollment file has been processed.
- The open enrollment file should contain OE in the file naming convention.
- DDAL requests that Open Enrollment files for a January 1 renewal be transmitted no later then December 5th.
- Notify you E-Enrollment Analyst at DDAL when the open enrollment file has been transmitted.