Univera Healthcare Client Level Configuration Details
- ISA06: Client Tax ID #
- GS02: Client Tax ID #
- GS06: Group Control Number (Unique number assigned by sender, must match GE02 value)
- REF & DTP segments are not required and should be excluded at client level
- N102: Client Name
- N103: Client Tax ID #
- N101: BO if Broker sending the file TV if Third Party Administrator Sending the file
- N102: Name of entity in N101
- N104: Tax ID # of Entinty in N101
- REF_23: Situational, carrier EDI contact will advise if required in file, if it is not you can exclude at the client level
- REF_DX: Department number, carrier EDI contact will provide informaiton in group structure
- HD03: HLT for Medical, DEN for Dental, or VIS for Vision (Program on plans link choose from Insurance line code drop down)
- HD04: Two Position plan description code that will be provided in structure
- REF_1L: Group number, subgroup number, and class (these should be separated with dashes, example 00501234-0001-C002)
- REF_ZZ: Package number will be provided in group structure
Loop 2310: Situational Loop, may be excluded if PCP information is not being sent
- GE02: Group control number, must match value input in the GS06 in the header
- Open Enrollment file should include open and ended enrollments. Univera does NOT terminate by omission.
- Univera does NOT require the Open Enrollment file to have a different naming convention.
- Send an email to Electronic.Enrollment@excellus.com when the open enrollment file is sent.