Group Vision Services 5010 Platform
Client Level Configuration HIPAA 5010 Platform
- ISA06: Senders Tax ID
- GS02: Senders Tax ID
- GS06: Assigned by client/broker(note the number cannot lead with a 0 and this value must also be populated at the GE02 in the footer)
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID
Loops 1000C and 1100C (situational loops, testing contact will advise if this field is needed)
- N102: TPA or Broker Name
- N104: TPA or Broker Tax ID #
- REF segments are optional and based on client spefici requirements. The carrier will identify if they need to be included. The most common REF segment included for this carrier is the REF*1L segment
- These loops are situational and rarely uses by the carrier. The carrier will indicate if these need to be included on the file
- This loop is optional. Carrier will notify if this loop needs to be included in the file.
- HD04-(Plan Coverage Description) Carrier uses this database field to report account numbers. The client specific group structure from the carrier will provide the accepted values for this field
- REF*1L-Carrier requires group/policy number in this REF segment. Will be provided with group structure
- These loops are situational and only included if carrier requires for your setup. The carrier will notify you if these loops are needed.
- GE02: Populate with same value as GS06 in the header
- Group Vision Services, expects a full enrollment file that includes open enrollments and a term date for anyone not continuing enrollment into the renewing plan year.
- Group Vision Services does NOT require any indicating in the file naming that the file is an Open Enrollment file.