CDPHP 5010 Platform
- Carrier will send you a 834 Transaction Companion Guide, customized for each client.
- Please note: CDPHP Electronic Data Exchange Setup Form is located on the last page of the guide - this must be completed and returned to carrier before a test file can be sent.
Client Level Configurations
- ISA06/GS02: Interchange Sender ID-TAX ID of sender
- GS06: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must match GE02 in footer (required to be 1-9 digits)
- REF: Transaction Set Policy Number-Carrier requires the client’s TAX ID to be used in this field
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID
- N102: TPA or Broker Name
- N104: TPA or Broker Tax ID
- This loop is optional
- This loop is optional. The carrier will indicate if they require this loop on the file.
- This carrier uses multiple REF segments in the 2000 loop. Below are the common ones. Carrier will advise if other REF segments should be included in the loop and what values they are requiring in the REF segments below
- These loops are all optional and not typical used by this carrier. The carrier will advise if any of these loops are required for a specific setup
- HD03-Insurance Line Code will be based on the benefit offered. Carrier will inform what value they expect to see
- HD04-Carrier requires this segment on the file and will provide the expected data values.
- REF*1L will populate plan name and will be provided by the carrier
Loop 2310 and 2320
- These are optional loops. The carrier will inform if these are required via the group structure document
Please note that the carrier has specifically stated in their companion guide that supporting Loop 2310 will require extensive programming on their end.
- GE02: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must be the same as GS06
Per the companion guide this carrier prefers a separate Open Enrollment file but doesn’t state that a separate file is required. They will provide more details on their requirements when Open Enrollment season is near