Advantage Health Solutions
HIPAA 5010 Platform
*Please note that Advantage provides a custom carrier configuration document/companion guide for each employer.
Client Level Configuration
- ISA06: Senders Tax ID
- ISA08: Receiver Tax ID
- GS02: Senders Tax ID
- GS06: Assigned by client/broker
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID
- N102: Insurer Name
- N104: Insurer TAX ID
Loops 1000C and 1100C (situational loops, testing contact will advise if this field is needed)
- N102: TPA or Broker Name
- N104: TPA or Broker Tax ID #
- REF segments are optional and based on client specific requirements. The carrier will identify if they need to be included. The most common REF segment included for this carrier is the REF*1L segment
- These loops are situational and rarely uses by the carrier. The carrier will indicate if these need to be included on the file
- This loop is optional. Carrier will notify if this loop needs to be included in the file.
- REF*1L-Carrier requires group/policy number in this REF segment. Will be provided with group structure. All other REF segments are optional.
- These loops are situational and only included if carrier requires for your setup. The carrier will notify you if these loops are needed.
- GE02: Populate with same value as GS06 in the header
- This carrier will provide details for their open enrollment transmission preferences