GPA 5010 Platform
- GPA's companion guide is company-specific so a standard one is not attached. The companion guide for this carrier will actually be the CG AND the Group Structure document combined.
- EN has worked with GPA to accept a full maintenance file for every transmission, as opposed to their requirement for change only files.
Client Level Configurations
- ISA06/GS02: Interchange Sender ID-Use sender's identification, usually the TAX ID
- ISA08/GS03: Senders Tax ID-Carrier requires a unique ID that is provided with the companion guide.
- GS06: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must match GE02 in footer (required to be 1-9 digits)
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name-required only when the carrier specifies the name.
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID-carrier uses TAX ID for this value
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name-required when the carrier needs the name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID-carrier will provide value to use if different from preconfigured value
- This loop is optional. Refer to companion guide for group specific requirements
- The below REF segments are required for this carrier. They will indicate if any of the optional segments are required for your setup
REF*1L-Member/Group Policy number-Carrier will provide required values
REF*DX-Carrier will provide required values
REF*ZZ-Carrier will provide required values
- These loops are all optional and not usually used by the carrier. The carrier will advise if any of these loops are required for a specific setup
- HD03-Insurance Line Code will be based on the mapped benefit plans. This carrier is supported for the below HD03 codes
- HD04-Plan Coverage Description: This is required for plan mapping when applicable. GPA will provide the values when they require the use of this field
- REF*1L –This segment is optional for this loop
- DTP*349(Benefit End Date)- Do not use this date for this carrier. GPA handles termination dates as “to” dates than “through” dates. For example: If the termination date is 12/31/2014, GPA will automatically read that date as 1/1/2015
Loop 2310 and 2320
- These loops are optional and the carrier will notify you if they need to be included for your setup.
- GE02: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must be the same as GS06
Open Enrollment-You will need to work directly with the carrier to identify their Open Enrollment requirements and limitations