Delta Dental of Kansas
Please note that Delta Dental of KS provides a custom excel carrier configuration document/companion guide for each employer. The attached document is only meant to be used as a sample.
Client Level Configurations
- ISA06/GS02: Uses client’s Tax ID
- GS03: Application Receiver’s code: Client specific value assigned by the carrier
- GS06: Group Control Number assigned by sender must match GE02 in footer. Cannot start with zero.
- REF*02:Master Policy Number-carrier assigned value
- N102: Group Name
- N104: Group Tax ID #
Loops1000C/1100C-These loops are optional. The carrier will communicate if they require this loop for your client setup.
- All REF segments are situational for this loop and this carrier. The carrier will inform which REF segments to include
- These loops are situational. The carrier does not use some of the segments and will identify which ti include if any.
- The required DTP dates for this loop are below
- All REF segments in this loop are optional. The carrier will indicate if they require one of the REF segments in the file feed
- GE02: Group Control Number must be 1-9 characters long and match GS06 value in the Header. Cannot start with zero.