Client Level Configurations
- ISA06/GS02: Uses client’s Tax ID
- GS06: Group Control Number assigned by sender must match GE02 in footer. Cannot start with zero.
- REF*02: Master Policy Number-This segment is optional. The carrier will indicate if it is required for tyour configuration
- N102: Sponsor Name- Client name
- N104: Sponsor ID #- TAX ID of client
- N102: Insurer Name- Carrier name. The carrier will inform you what name they want to use for this field
- N104: Insured ID #-TAX ID of carrier pre-populated. If it changes or is different than what we have on file please inform Employee Navigator so we can update
Loops1000C/1100C-These loops are optional. The carrier will communicate if they require this loop for your client setup.
- Required REF segments for this loop:
- REF*1L Member Policy Number-Group number assigned by EBPA
- REF*DX Department/Agency Number-Division number assigned by EBPA
- These loops are situational. The carrier does not use some of the segments and will identify which ti include if any.
- The required DTP dates for this loop are below
- HD04 Plan Coverage Description: EBPA will provide the expected Plan IDs for this segment. Depedent on your product this segment may be situational.
- GE02: Group Control Number must be 1-9 characters long and match GS06 value in the Header. Cannot start with zero.
- Based on the carrier's comments, EBPA requires a new user to register with their web-based STS system BEFORE you can use SFTP as the transmission protocol. STS = Secure Transfer System. Instructions to complete this step should be provided when you receive your transmission credentials from EBPA.
- SFTP is transmission method.
- File Testing Guide & Carrier Contacts included in the companion guide
- There is no reference to Open Enrollment in the carrier’s documentation. Be sure to reach out to your carrier in advance