The Standard Insurance Company
HIPAA 834 Format, 5010 format
Client Level Settings
- ISA06 = Sender ID populate at client level should be client tax ID #
- GS02 = Sender ID populate at client level should be same as ISA06
- GS06 = # assigned by the sender
- N102 = Client Name populate at Client level
- N104 = Client Tax ID populate at client level
- N101 = BO for Broker or TV for Third Party Administrator populate at client level
- N102 = TPA or Broker Name populate at client level
- N104 = TPA or Broker Tax ID populate at client level
- Group Structure Info to be populated in following segments:
- REF_1L = Carrier will provide value. You may want to confirm if they want to receive the value in the 2000 or 2300 loop.
- REF_DX = Used if client is department billed and carrier will provide values
- HD03: Set at client level on Plans Included should be DEN for dental and VIS for vision
- HD04: Set at client level based on information provided in group structure
- REF_1L: Carrier will provide value. You may want to confirm if they want to receive the value in the 2000 or 2300 loop.
- GE02 = Same value as GS06 (client level setting)
- The carrier configuration is set to stop sending terminations the latter of 14 days past the termination date or the date entered into the system.
- Employee Navigator does not have a PGP key saved on this carrier so you MUST select SFTP when selecting your transmission protocol during implementation.
- General questions should be directed to: email@example.com
- Social Security Number Changes - A change in SSN needs to be sent to the assigned CSR. If the SSN is changed, the employee will be added to our system twice as a duplicate with a different SSN.