Helpful Hints: Production Files
- Once the file is moved from testing to production, duplicate data entry in the carrier web portal and Employee Navigator is no longer required. Employee Navigator now becomes the system of record for that carrier.
- It is important to take note of the files that are still in testing as adds, terms and changes for these files may still need to be updated in both the carrier site and Employee Navigator until testing is complete.
- The File notification list will be updated to ensure the file contact at your agency will receive a weekly email when the file is generated and transmitted.
- All adds, terms, and changes processed he day prior to file transmission will transmit on that week’s file.
- Example 1: If the file transmits on Tuesday’s and a termination is processed on Monday, expect the termination date to transmit to the carrier on Tuesday’s file.
- Example 2: If the file transmits on Tuesday’s and a new hire enrollment adding coverage is processed on Tuesday, expect the add in coverage to transmit on the following Tuesday’s file.
- The carrier will begin sending you the weekly error reports for your review. If there are issues you need assistance with trouble shooting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.