There are 2 reasons to stop/end a carrier feed:
1) If turning off feeds due to being inactive: this is most often a result of a new carrier/plan being offered at OE
From Setup tab uncheck the Active check box and click Save. Please be sure to coordinate the last transmission with the client and carrier as it will stop all transmission activity. If you need to communicate a change after the last transmission you will have to manually make that change with the carrier.
2) If stopping automated transmission temporarily:
From File Settings tab uncheck either the scheduled day or uncheck "Transmitting" box.
- You still have the ability to generate manual files during this phase.
- In order to turn the automated transmission back on, you have to go back into the engine and re-activate the scheduler or select the "Transmitting" box.
- If the feed moved to an inactive status, it is good practice to confirm with your carrier if the credentials have changed. If yes, the carrier will provide you with updated credentials and you will need to update in the File Settings tab as appropriate.