United Health Group (UHC) Error Report Process
Summary: When you initiate the EDI file process with UHC your UHC testing contact will set you up with access to United Healthcare's Electronic Eligibility Maintenance Site. After each file is received and processed you will receive a notification email from UHC directing you to their Eligibility Maintenance site to review the Statistics of your file and any error reports.
We have provided instructions that will assist you with navigating in the UHC Eligibility Maintenance site to access your error reports.
Website URL: https://eems-adoption.uhc.com
- When logging into the Eservices site you will select the company you wish to review the errors for from the drop down in the upper right hand corner. And then select the reports tab.
2. After selecting reports at the bottom of the screen you will see a link that says Visit the Electronic Eligibility Management Site
3. This will take you to the Electronic Eligibility Management System Dashboard where it will list the file ID, Customer Name, Date received, Status, and Options. In the Options Section you will select the blue link that says RPT for the most recent file received that will have the date the file was received.
4. This will then take you to a list of the Processing Statistics and reports. From the Report drop down you will select Customer corrections required and then Go
5. The system will then provide you with a list of errors for you to review.