Updating Renewal Rates
- Go to the Plans tab
- Click on the link for the plan
- The system will then direct you to the Basic tab.
- On the Basic tab you are able to update the rate to reflect the Employer Premium for each coverage tier.
- Upon completion you will save the page
- Now you will proceed to the Contribution tab
- Selecting Edit will open up the contributions and allow you to update the monthly amounts for the pans
- Upon completion you will save
- Advance to the Activate tab, select the checkbox for Active for Enrollment, select Update
If you have a plan that is compatible with a CDH plan you will be required to also update the Employee Contributions. To update the employer contributions you use the following steps.
Updating CDH Employer Contributions
- Go to the Plans Tab
- Select the plan
- Then go to the enrollment tab to Edit the Contingencies
- From the Contingencies page you will select Edit to adjust the existing HRA contributions
- Save at the bottom of the pageAdvance to the Activate tab, select the checkbox for Active for Enrollment, select Update