If you forgot to assign something such as a division to several employees and you don't want to manually add it, here is an easier way:
- Run an Ad hoc column based report withe the following data
- SSN, Last name, First name, and select the field you are missing (payroll group in this example)
- export to excel
- add the information to each employee on the spreadsheet
- Re-import the data into our system
NOTE: if you are adding 'class' after the employee is in the system, please take this extra step.
- add the class effective date in another column on the spreadsheet.
If you do not, then the date you import the file will be the class effective date for the employee. Remember the eligibility will go off the DOH, but if you have a class change, the eligibility will then go off the class change date.