Here is how to add a brokerage under your GA.
- From your General Agency Log in there is a link on the home page called “Add Brokerage.”
- Enter the Broker name and a unique identifier. We suggest you use the agency name or a shortened version for the identifier.
- Once done, this will take you to the home page for that new agency.
- You can add broker users, logos and much more through the Users and Branding tabs.
- The new broker can add an unlimited number of companies to the site.
Note: When adding a new brokerage, no license will be assigned to this agency which may prevent some features from being accessible. Please have the Premier User at the GA submit a ticket to support with the name of the new brokerage that was added to have the correct license assigned.