Here is how to add a brokerage under your GA.
- From your General Agency Log in there is a link on the home page called “Add Brokerage.”
- Enter the Broker name and a unique identifier. We suggest you use the agency name or a shortened version for the identifier.
- Once done, this will take you to the home page for that new agency.
- You can add broker users, logos and much more through the Users and Branding tabs.
- The new broker can add an unlimited number of companies to the site.
Adding a User to an Agency
- Go to Users tab
- choose 'add a user'
- Enter username/ email and basic demographic data.
- Save the page
- Now enter the 4 digit pin for the user. It can be changed once the registration is complete. They will need to know this pin to register.
- Permissions: Allow plan setup will give them access to create/edit work in the companies. Manage Users allows them to add/edit permission on other agency employees. Administrator should be checked if you want them to receive emails from Employee Navigator on webinars and other announcements. Executive should be checked if the user should receive information on licenses and renewals.
- Companies: Choose what companies they should have access to in our system
- Password: Send the registration or password reset email to the user.