Listed below are a few different ways to track employee member utilization of the Employee Navigator system.
- View Recent Events from “Employees” tab
- On the company "Employees" tab, (top right hand side of the page), select “Recent Events” to view the ten most recent events.
- Under the recent events, select the link "See more Events".
- Select your event start date and click "Submit".
- This will give you a report of all events that have occurred since the start date you specified.
- Select Modify to view a specific event (for example "Account Registration Completed by Employee"), and then filter the events field
2. View Events from Reports tab
- From the company "Reports" tab, under "Change History Reports" select the "Event Report”
- Check the box for the events which you would like to view (for example: "Account Registration Completed by Employee")
- Preview or Save the Report
3. View Employee Logins for the last 6 Months
- From the company “Employees” tab, select HR Analytics (bottom left hand box)
- Change the dropdown to “Member Utilization”
- Select view to see a list of employees that includes the number of logins in the last 6 months and the date of the last login
4. View an individual employee last login:
- Go to the Employee's Profile and select "Login Access"
- Under Login Access it will tell you if the user if registered, and if so, when they last logged in to the system.