How to Add a New User
- Go to your agency's Users tab
- Click on add a user
- Enter user's basic Profile info (username, email, name, etc.). You will also need to create a 4 digit pin for the user - this can be last 4 of ee's phone, SSN, etc.
- Make sure the Active box is checked and Save the page
- Now enter the 4 digit pin for the user. It can be changed once the registration is complete. They will need to know this pin to register.
- Allow plan setup will give them access to create/edit work in the companies.
- Manage Users allows them to add new agency and see 4 # pins and manage/edit other agency users' permissions. This setting will also allow the user to add new HR users at the company level and see 4 # pins and manage/edit HR users' permissions as well.
- Enroller Only (no HR functions) should be set for enrollers who will be assisting with employee enrollments, but will not have access to employee data outside of the enrollment flow.
- Administrator should be checked if you want them to receive emails from Employee Navigator on webinars and other announcements.
- Executive should be checked if the user should receive information on licenses and renewals.
- Companies: Choose what companies they should have access to in our system
- Password: Send the registration or password reset email to the user.
How to Reset a Password
To reset an agency user's password, go to your Agency's Users tab and click on the user's name. Go to the user's Password tab and click reset password. The user will receive an email that includes a Password Reset link, which directs the user to the reset page where they will create a new 4 digit pin and password.
How to Delete/Terminate a User
Users can't be deleted, but you can inactivate them if they should no longer have access. To inactivate a user, go to the agency Users tab and click into the specific user's account. Uncheck the *Active* box on the user's Profile tab and save.
Is there a limit on the number of users we can add under our agency?
Nope, add as many users as you want! Just remember that only premier users have access to our support team.
Is there an additional fee for adding more agency users?
Nope, additional fees only apply when adding additional premier users.
How do I change the designated premier user?
Submit a ticket to support requesting this change. Make sure the user has been setup with an account in our system before requesting the change.
How do I add additional premier users?
Additional premier users can be added for an additional fee of $500/user/year. To request additional premier users, complete the Additional Premier User Order Form (attached) and submit it to support.
Issue: User selects a company from the drop-down and only sees an ee search field.
Reason: Enroller Only is checked off under the user's Permissions tab. Enroller Only means the user only has access to enroll ees in benefits. Uncheck this box to give the user access.