Employee Navigator migrated our application and infrastructure to the public cloud on September 28, 2019.
This migration resulted in the following changes to the EN IP addresses. While most customers will not experience any service interruption, organizations with stricter security rules such as IP address restrictions and firewalls will want to inform their IT team to whitelist the following IP addresses:
- Public Inbound IPs to Employee Navigator: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Firewall IP for Outbound Email, File Transmissions, and API Transmissions from Employee Navigator: 188.8.131.52
Employee Navigator encourages our customers to have the employeenavigator.com email domain whitelisted in mail services in order to make sure that bulk notices to employees are delivered. When requesting a whitelist, it is best to ask that the entire domain – employeenavigator.com – be added rather than a particular sender. That allows Employee Navigator to shift a sender address if an issue arises.
Our former IP addresses are below
- Public IP: 184.108.40.206
- Proxy IP for email and transmissions: 220.127.116.11
- Load Balancer: 18.104.22.168
- Web Servers (Test files): 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199