To import your companies into the Employee Navigator System, use the Broker Company Import Tool on your Agency Home Page and follow the steps below:
- From the Broker Company Import page, you are able to download a company template (also attached to this article), to populate with your Company Data, or to start an import using your own Excel Spreadsheet. (It is suggested that you use the template provided to minimize any field mapping discrepancies, but it is not required.)
- Prepare your spreadsheet with the company data you wish to import. (Tips: Hover over the red hash marks in the column headers of the Company Import Template for additional information on each field; Company Name is required; Company Identifier is optional, however if not defined, the system will assign a Company Identifier upon import)
- Start a New Import. (The system will now walk you through steps 4-7 in the import process).
- Upload your Company Data file, Save.
- Confirm that your Fields are Mapped correctly using the Mapping Tool, Save.
- Audit your data values using the Audit Tool, Save.
- Commit to your import, Save.