If you have the wrong class effective dates in the system for a large number of employees, you can override the data by doing an import. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Run a column based report with the following data:
Employee SSN, last name, first name, class, hire date
2. Create an excel file with this data
3. change the column header from 'hire date' to 'class change date' and save the file. This will set everyone's eligibility back to their DOH.
4. Go to the import tool (link is on company home page)
5. Import the new spreadsheet.