Employee Registration Errors
Registration Error: We cannot locate your records. Please revise your answers or contact your Administrator for help.
What it means:
- There is a discrepancy between what is in our system and what was typed in during registration. Verify that all data ee entered matches data in EN - including the company ID. Sometimes first and last names including hidden spaces between letters or after the name so check for this when all else fails.
- EE has already registered and is trying to register again. To see if ee already registered, go to ee's Profile tab> Login Access. If they have a login name, they've already registered.
Employee Login Errors
Login Error: Employee Login disabled. (Shared user login)
What it means: permit employee login isn't checked off under the company's Settings tab> General Settings.
Login Error: Company Login is disabled. (Shared user login)
What it means: Typically, this error appears when a company was built under X agency in EN and later changes BOR and the company site is rebuilt under the new agency and ees are trying to login to their existing account via their old usernames and passwords, but the old company has been inactivated. When existing companies are inactivated under one agency and built out under a new agency, existing ee accounts do not transfer over. All ees must re-register under the new company.
Login Error: After employee registers and clicks 'login', they are redirected to the following error page: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found. The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
What it means: The Login URL under the agency/company Branding tab hasn't been setup correctly. The URL that's entered into the Value field must include http:// at the beginning of the site URL. For example, the URL must display as http://www.demosite.com and not www.demosite.com. To fix at the agency level go to your agency's Branding tab> Login URL. To fix at the company level, go to the company's Settings tab> Company Logo & Branding> Login URL.
Page Error: You accessed a page requiring authorization.
What it means: EE has more than one active session open. Confirm that ee only has one browser/tab open at a time.
Employee Password Reset Errors
Password Reset Error: Invalid reset request token.
What it means:
- The employee attempted to click on the reset token/link in the email after the 4 hour time limit has expired. Password reset email will need to be sent again.
- The reset token has already been redeemed, meaning the password has already been changed through that reset token/link.
- The token does not exist. Attempt to resend the reset email again.
Password Reset Error: We cannot locate your records. Please contact your Administrator for help.
What it means:
- The ee hasn't registered yet, so a password reset won't work. To see if the ee has registered, go to the ee's Profile tab> Login Access. Registration Status will say User isn't registered if not registered yet. If the ee did register, this will indicate when the welcome email was sent and a username will be displayed for User's Login Name.
- EE is entering the incorrect username when trying to reset the password. Confirm username under the ee's Profile tab> Login Access> User's Login Name. Sometimes login name and primary email are different.