At the header of the employee's home page, they will see a link to Contact HR. To update this contact information:
- Company Settings> Employee Experience> Contact HR Header
Contacts can also be displayed directly on the the employee's home page.
Company Settings Tab > COMPANY > Contacts
The following fields can be added for a contact:
- Type - Select from a dropdown menu of pre-populated contact types
- Office - The dropdown menu will display Office locations that have been configured in the Settings > Class Structure > Offices page
- Active - Contacts cannot be deleted. To inactivate a contact, uncheck this box
- Primary Contact - Check this box to designate a primary contact for the company
- Display for Employee - Check this box to add this contact information to the Employee Home Page
What are some users putting in the contact section?
- Agency contact information
- Company specific contact information to share on the employee home page such as Payroll or HR.
- Carrier contacts such as an 800 number for each carrier the company uses. This puts these phone numbers in an easy to access area for all employees.
If the employee is listed as a manager, their subordinates will appear in a section on their home page as Employee Contacts. If the subordinate has a phone number and email listed in their profile, it will be displayed in this section