HR360 & EN
We have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients with a new, award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms to companies nationwide.
HR360 requires a separate license with HR360 directly - it cannot be licensed through EN. Once licensed, we provide the tools to add your HR360 link on the company homepage.
About HR360's Online HR Library
The online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws including Health Care reform, COBRA and FMLA. Whether you have five employees or 500 -- our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
HR360's Online HR Library Features
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- A Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
If you're interested in learning more about HR360, check out the below videos and/or attached marketing materials.
How to Add HR360 URL at the Agency Level (for all companies)
Go to your agency's Marketplace tab > HR360 URL
For Name enter the HR360 URL. For Value enter your HR360 URL (GUID code). Click Save.
How to Add HR360 URL at the Company Level
Go to the company's Settings tab > Company Logo & Branding
Click Add next to HR360 URL.
For Value enter your HR360 URL (GUID code) and click Save.
Note: The GUID code is a code provided by HR360 - not EN.