- Open Enrollment
- OE Changes Report is newly improved to include demographic changes, carrier filter, more flexibility in reporting on multiple change types, and much more! Please see our support article for complete information: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/39392905
- New OE Changed Elections (row-based) Report where users can create a row-based report from the enrollments that have changed during OE. https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/39392905
- OE Status Reports can now be selected based on OE year, which allows historical reporting on who completed, who didn’t start enrollment, etc.
- Demographic changes that make an employee ineligible for enrolled plans will now present OE elections and allow those to be dropped too.
- Guarantee Issue age reduction no longer applies to enrollments made in OE.
- Changed the terminology on the OE notifications tab to clarify creating new template emails or updating existing templates.
- Employees can request HR unlock OE if they make a life event change after their OE period has expired.
- Pending enrollment approval will now allow HR to approve a pending change that affects a prior plan year. Previously if an employee made a life event change that HR didn’t approve prior to completing the OE closeout, there was no way to approve the change and have it update the prior enrollments correctly.
- Removed the GI setup value on group life/AD&D plans because it did provide functionality as pending enrollment is not supported for these plan types at this time and caused confusion because it was displayed.
- Added ‘Demographic Change Date’ to custom ad hoc reports
- Company setup now has specific default fields set to track changes
- Open Enrollment
- Fixed issue with ‘Passive End’ and ‘End All’ where enrollments weren’t getting ended on closeout
- Passive enroll is now creating the spouse enrollment records for those increasing age bands at renewal
- Ending plans that have no enrollments are now being set to ‘Inactive’ on closeout
Resolved a display issue where pending life event enrollments were not displaying on the benefit summary if the group was not using pending for new hire.
Resolved a display issue on the pending life event summary to only displaying the pending enrollments waiting for approval
Fixed a spelling error on life event when there are no eligible plans to enroll a dependent