Added support for late entrant guarantee issue on voluntary short and long term disability. Plan benefit setup now has three new fields to set new hire/newly eligible guarantee issue, late entrant guarantee issue, and max increase without evidence of insurability. These options allow late entrant election and increases of elections to pend for evidence of insurability approval when set.
Age-based voluntary short and long term disability now supports Issue Age (formerly referred to as Attained Age) rate calculations. New fields added to plan setup for salary and age change rules. When age change rates is set to “no change” the option to set up stacked or rerated calculations on benefit increases is available. Details will be added to the existing article explaining issue age calculations.
Note! Salary and Age changes set to Policy Anniversary and First of the Month are placeholders for future functionality. We do not currently have a nightly job to schedule voluntary disability age or salary changes yet.
Redefined the Stacked Issue Age (formerly referred to as Attained Age) calculation for voluntary life plan models. Prior to this change, any change in benefit amount was treated as a coverage level change and the entire policy was rerated. Now, stacked calculations will properly split the policy when coverage increases where original policy is rated at original age when issued, and only the new coverage is rated at the age of the change. See support article for more details: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/26392040
Created a new HR user access control panel to define which features can be viewed or edited by HR users. This new panel located on the HR user profile, is designed to replace the “View Only” option currently available under the Permissions tab. Details have been added to the support article: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/30202370
- Added a new section on the company home page showcasing the new Guide, with a Take Me There button. We've talked to many people over the last couple weeks who still don't know we have a Guide, so we wanted to make it a little more obvious.
- Resolved an issue with new companies not turning on dependent sequence numbers.
- Cafeteria plans now support unsetting the following enrollment fields: Claims run out, claims grace period, administrative fees, % paid by employer, and debit card fee paid by employer.
- Fixed an issue when accessing the open enrollment report when returning large sets of data
- Added a check for voluntary short and long term disability when salary is $0, and now displays a message indicating the salary is missing preventing enrollment.
- Removed an incorrect message displayed during the life event drop dependent for death.
- Fixed an error when adding an employee who’s SSN already exists for a dependent that does not have a date of birth.
- Fixed an error when viewing skipped enrollments.