The following items were released over the past several builds. While it looks like there hasn't been much work completed, we have been busy getting the new UI ready to launch tomorrow and components on the vendor marketplace and Data API. We look forward to a very busy 2015!
- Final change on the custom payroll deduction report for plans that span multiple years to only return the open enrollment election if employee also has a current election. It will also return neither enrollment if the employee has a current but has declined in open enrollment.
- Added new date fields for employee and dependent disabled. When disabled is selected, the disabled date is required. When changing to not-disabled, the disabled end date is required.
- Created benefit class codes for Life, Voluntary Life, STD, Voluntary STD, LTD, and Voluntary LTD, which are found on plan setup in the benefit configuration groupings.
- Disabled dates added to the Data API.
- Benefit class Code added to the Data API.
- Support added for child benefit on Whole Life plans
- Fixed an issue with Custom Reports when employee was missing an External ID
- Resolved a rate issue with ACA enrollment for dependents with Legal Guardian relationship
- Dependents with Legal Guardian relationship are now properly getting enrollment records on voluntary life models.
- Fixed an error on open enrollment save when employee has an enrollment in a plan that is not issue age, but the new OE plan has issue age rates.
- Support for HR Users to access their own new hire and newly eligible enrollments, even when they do not have permissions to manage other employee’s enrollments.
- Resolved an issue saving dependent zip code
- No longer displaying a message that password reset has failed when employee doesn’t have an email and can’t receive the password changed confirmation.