- Create event when date of birth is changed for employee.
- Made the ineligible enrollment reason visible for employees who were not eligible due to adverse answers on eligibility underwriting questions.
- Added attestation and documents visible to administrator on completed I-9 tasks.
- Moved the broker Cross-Company Analytics to the Reports tab.
- Added a new error check looking for duplicate active open enrollments and caused an error when loading the company home page. This only occurs when multiple users both activate open enrollment at the same time.
- Prevent payroll group from being inactivated when employees are actively assigned to it.
- Made a correction to the enrolled dependent counts on the self-bill summary report.
- Updated the logic on the Pending HR enrollment lists.
- Improved the efficiency on task rules. There should be no client impact on this change.
- Fixed an issue displaying the upload option on pre-configured tasks that had Require Employee Upload set.
- Fixed the bulk assign task list, which wasn’t displaying all the available active tasks.
- Fixed an issue with the permanent life benefit summary page.