We are pushing out a build at noon today to fix an issue with upload document affecting our IE9 users. IE9 will not support the drag & drop feature or uploading of multiple documents. The upload box now contains a message "click to add a file' for the affected IE browser, and the user will be able to select to browse for the document.
Articles in this section
- Software Release: 2017 ACA Switchover, Per-Person Rider Costs, and Enrollment Improvements (12/3/2017)
- Software Release: Various EDI Updates and Fixes (11/21/2017)
- Software Release: Contributions on Riders, Enhanced Colonial Enroller Functionality, Task Sorting (11/19/2017)
- Software Release: Embedded videos, Composite tier rates on Voluntrary Life, and medical model riders (11/6/17)
- Software Release: Colonial Life V2, plus lots more!
- Open Enrollment Boot Camp 2017
- Software Release: various small fixes
- Software Release: California arbitration language, managing multiple subscriber groups for payroll (10/1/17)
- Software Release: various small fixes (09/10/2017)
- Software Release: Lots of integrated payroll changes, Agent ID, Plan Commission (08/27/2017)