- New terminate editor tool, located on the manage employee page in the Action menu located on the right of the page, which allows for correction of termination date or termination reason. The tool will update all enrollments that were ended as a result of the termination with the new termination date. This will reduce errors with COBRA qualifying event reporting because users will no longer need to rehire and re-terminate to correct termination dates, thus causing duplicate COBRA events.
- New enrollment editor created with improved and enhanced functionality, including option to edit prior enrollments.
- Updated code behind the HRIS profile. No change to functionality is expected.
- PTO dashboard will now allow employee search for terminated employees for purposes of reviewing balances.
- PTO balances report now offers export to excel.
- Added navigation links back and forth from Manage Employee to PTO dashboard to simplify navigating into and out of Employee HRIS and PTO details.
- PTO policies now allow for fractions of hours to be set up on policies.
- A broker billing report, under the Options menu of the Account Info tab which aggregates the monthly variable fees defined in the subscription page. This report is available to broker users who are either Premium users or those who have Manage Users access.
- Fixed the available balances to include time off assigned today.
- Updated the PTO time off approved email to include the approver reason.
- Added a new email confirmation when bulk assign PTO package is complete.
- Fixed an issue with assign manager in PTO.
- Improved the error message when attempting to create a new PTO package with the same name as an existing PTO package.
- Fixed the display of Manage my Team for newly assigned managers in PTO.
- Fixed a display issue on demographic change for ACA classification fields to only show a change to “Is Seasonal” when applicable.
- No longer showing the add voluntary life option for a spouse in life event when employee has voluntary life coverage. Option should only exist for child, and spouse was inadvertently enabled too.
- Enabled the file scheduler feature for data API. Previously, the file scheduler was only enabled when vendor was also using the transmission settings to send the created file to a secure FTP. Now, any vendor file can be set up to run overnight through a scheduled job so it will be ready to pull down in the morning. For more information on vendor setup, please see the following article: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/109498456